Friday 7 September 2012

Apple Iphone White 4s 16GB .

Apple Iphone 4S 375 ono 16GB White Iphone Like New just over a month old Text or email any time as wont answer if in work I am selling my blackberry bold 9900 as I have just received an upgrade and I no longer need it, it is unlocked to all networks and it is in excellent condition with no scratches, I am looking for a quick sale at a price of 210 ono, so text or e-mail me with offers, cash only but I will accept cash + another phone or a straight swap, I am happy to travel to collect the cash, text me cos it will go quick, it comes with a charger and a blackberry case Brand new factory unlocked Android phone. 1 Ghz CPU Dual sim slot 4.3 inch 540 by 960 pixels 1 Gb RAM 4 GB Storage expandable by microsd Android 4.0.3 5mp camera with LED flash wifi and bluetooth Comes in its original box with all accessories. Phone is brand new Please no timewsters IPHONE4 16GB FOR SALE!!! PRISTINE CONDITION ***FULLY UNLOCKED TO ANY NETWORK*** NO SCRATCHES, ALWAYS HAD SCREEN COVER AND CASE ON 250 OR NEAREST OFFER (CAN NEGOTIATE) MEET IN LONDON FOR CASH IN HAND contact 07756 229667 BE QUICK!!! 15.00 the lot. sold as full batch. blackberry, nokia samsung lg and others 1x emergency battery ( fits in the phone where you normally charge.) head phones. all together sale only cost 10.00 each in phones shops.

0 comments:

Post a Comment