Wednesday 12 September 2012

Iphone 4s 32gb white on 02 *

I am selling an apple iphone 32gb in white on 02 only 2weeks old it was a replacement from apple for my old one comes with the box for my old one and a sync cable phone is in very good condition and works perfectly. 350 or nearest offer Cash on collection preffered can send pics via text my phones not letting me upload them FOR SELL: Apple iPhone 4S 32gb Quadband 3G HSDPA GPS FOR INQUIRIES CONTACT US TODAY. CONTACT PERSON : Mr. Jackson Cole STATUS : SALES MANAGER iPhone 4s white 16gb like new had replace few months ago. still under apple warranty till 25th December, come with everything u would normaly get apart for headphones. plus carbon fiber vinyl sticker (blue,white,black) and screen protects (front and back), and 4 bumpers (white,black,blue,pink), and few other cases. please email. APPLE I PHONE CHARGERS IM SELLING IN LOTS OF 20 OR 40 U GET PLUGS AND USB CHARGERS THESE ARE VERY EXPENSIVE TO BUY AS 1 UNIT MESSAGE ME OR CALL ME I HAVE LOTS OF THESE AT CHEAP PRICE THE PRICE OF 5 POUNDS IS FOR ONE THE MORE U BUY THE CHEAPER THEY ARE IM BASED IN DERRY CITY NO SCAMMERS Nearly mint ( only 2 very small scratches at the top) screen is mint Open to any network Full working order comes with - charger - USB lead - manual no offers please 07786567341

0 comments:

Post a Comment