Saturday 8 September 2012

Samsung galaxy s2 in excellent and mint condition. unlocked !

Hi I am selling a Samsung galaxy s2. It is in excellent condition. Still has sticker on screen. The phone has been well looked aftered. No scratches And no marks on the phone. The phone is unlocked to all networks. Comes with all accessories. Can on 07415946656 Located in forest gate, east London. Here is my blackberry curve 8520 white I have owned it for about one month purchased from o2, it could be unlocked but using o2 so not sure, giving with it a charger, usb lead and a memory card, not a single scratch on it look brand new selling as I have purchased a new phone which is less complicated to use. any questions txt me on 07779291400 45 ONO FOR SALE IS MY GALAXY S3 UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS PEBBLE BLUE COLOUR ONLY 1 MONTH OLD HAS HAIRLINE CRACK AT TOP OF SCREEN NOT NOTICEABLE WHEN ON LOOKING FOR OFFERS OR POSSIBLY SWAP CONTACT 07873137430 I am selling my BLACKBERRY BOLD WHITE 9900 BOXED for sale. in very good condition all working open to all networks still got screen protector on come with box, USB, charger, headset, book, couple of blackberry case, pouch and the blackberry 240 NO OFFER LAST PRICE FINAL PRICE ring me on 07934799781 viewing is available any time Iphone 4s 32gb white factory unlocked, including vapour pro black ops case! Iphone can only be described as new condition with NO marks,red devil screen protector from day one and vapour pro case with suede back. Comes boxed with sealed accessories. &

0 comments:

Post a Comment