Tuesday 11 September 2012

BLACKBERRY TORCH 8900 *

HI HERE I HAVE AN BLACKBERRY TORCH IN MINT CONDITON THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT WHEN YOU TURN IT ON THE BATTERY SIGN CME ON EVEN WHEN THE BATTERY IS CHARGED. FOR MORE INFO CALL ME ON 07968694281 THANKS Brand new HTC ONE X in white on virgin (can be unlocked to other networks) ...very smart phone..screen graphics are amazing.. very good for playing music... is like a hand held laptop..can run multiple programs and still very quick... Bargain at this price 280 or will accept nearest offer.. please feel free to txt or phone me on 07545590745 BLACKBERRY TORCH 9800 BLACK COLOUR PHONE AND CHARGER GOOD CONDITION ON VODAFONE NETWORK QUICK SALE NO OFFERS I am selling 11 brand new unlocked sim free factory unlocked iPhone 4s 64gb 9 white 2 black I am happy to sell them separately at 500.00 per handset Please do not contact me if your looking to buy them cheaper then what I am offering my answer will be no will not sell them for anything less then 500.00 per handset So do not waste your time and my time thank you MEETING POINT CENTRAL LONDON LIVERPOOL STREET/ ST PAULS/ UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS GREAT SMART PHONE WITH ORIGINAL CHARGER/ USB/ HEAD PHONES AND BLACKBERRY LEATHER CASE AND INSTRUCTIONS GRAB A GOOD DEAL! 5 MEGA PIXEL CAMERA/ WIFI / BB MESSENGER MEMORY CARD EXPANSION SLOT/ APP WORLD PLUS MORE 07582596907

0 comments:

Post a Comment