Wednesday 12 September 2012

BLACKBERRY BOLD 9700 - VERY GOOD CONDITION. WITH EXTRAS!! +

Great condition, fully working Blackberry Bold 9700 (Black). COMES IN ORIGINAL BOX WITH ALL THE EXTRAS: Charger Headphones USB Cable EU Clip & NA Clip Starter booklets and CD AND.. PURPLE PHONE CASE For collection only, no time wasters please! Recently upgraded so I am selling my vivaz pro.Black.8 Gig memory.Front is a touch screen that slides up to reveal a keyboard.Internet access with preinstalled Facebook/Yahoo etc.All good just not required anymore. I paid 300 for this 2 years ago and am asking 75 ono Bargain! Prefer email in the first instance Iphone 4s white imaculate unmarked condition boxed with all accessories (pic for illustration purposes) 350 These are brand new Prada unisex glasses for men and women with Prada box case I had these has a present I’m happy using my old one these are worth 95.00 no time waste please serious buyers only call 07760382430 Htc chacha less than 12 months old open to all network still under manufacturer warranty comes with box, charger and headphones s65 area 60 ono.

0 comments:

Post a Comment