Monday 10 September 2012

IPhone 4s white had for a few weeks .

A 16gb white iPhone4s for sale, as iv had it a few weeks but decided I need the money so seeking it,! When it comes to payment either cash transfer via bank or person meet Email me of ur I retested. Need it gona asap Brand new iphone 4s only a month old. No scratches or marks! comes with accessories and original box and packaging. Available for collection in portsmouth area. ABSOLUTE BARGAIN FOR A NEW IPHONE 4S call me on 07961682457 Beats By Dre In Ear Tours! RED+BLACK Or WHITE. For 15! Or PINK for 8.99 Lower quality I Accept PAYPAL. Or come and collect from Westcliff On Sea I DO NOT DO BANK TRANSFERS AS GOOD AS NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE ONYX BLACK - Unlocked - Comes with 2 gb micro sdhc memory card... BUT IM GOING TO GIVE YOU AN EXTRA 8GB CARD... FREE OF COST!!! - Android 2.2 (froyo) - 5 mp camera - Spare WHITE cover! Bought only a few weeks ago Only been used for hardly even a day to see how it works.. and so is in as-new condition (no marks, no scratches!) Comes with the box Genuine seller... hoping to hear from genuine buyers only please! If you want to contact me via email, do that so direct by mailing me at aarijmehdi(@)hotmail(.)com No postage!! But can arrange to meet up locally! Thanks for viewing! Apple iPhone 4 32gb 250 ono Comes Complete With All New Accessories Phone Is An Insurance Replacement So Never Been Activated Will Include A New Case And Screen Saver

0 comments:

Post a Comment