Sunday 26 August 2012

Brand New Apple iPhone 4 16GB - white on vodafone .

Apple iPhone 4 16GB White on vodafone Network this is my unwanted upgrade so selling its been opened to take pictures but its brand new never been used as the plastic sticker are still on which shows it a new iphone, accessories are sealed. any questions please contact me on my number. cash on collection quick sale thanks Apple iPhone 4s Excellent condition fully working, still under apple warranty for another 3 months. Unlocked to any network. Front and back of the fone are mint condition due to protectors being on since new, 220.00 0VNO only used for a month unlocked great looking mint not even 1 scratch we can meet up its unlocked contact me for meet ups on 07577090580 great price no swaps cash only boxed i want quick sells FOR SALE: I HAVE MY IPHONE 4S WHITE 64GB IN VERY MINT CONDITION FOR SALE. UNLOCKED TO WORK ON ANY NETWORK. IT IS IN VERY VERY GOOD CONDITION WITH NOT A SINGLE MARK OR SCRATCH. ALSO I HAVE A BATTERY PACK WORTH 75 WITH IT. I STILL HAVE THE ORIGINAL BOX AND THE CHARGER AND HEAD IS STILL UN-USED AND IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING. I PAID 700 FOR IT BRAND NEW. ANYONE INTERESTED CONTACT ON 07973 386818 OR EMAIL huawei blaze android phone open to all networks 2.3 os 3g wifi gps 2gb memory card comes boxed with new headphones / usb cable / charger / manuals in mint condition as new 45 ono call 07733597710

0 comments:

Post a Comment