Sunday 26 August 2012

New boxed Blackberry Bold 9900 UNLOCKED .

Brand new Blackberry Bold 9900 black in box and UNLOCKED to all networks Unwanted gift cash on collect only No timewaster please.. will sell at reasonable price/0ffer Thanks! in VERY GOOD condition and perfect working order with box and accessories included NO time wasters please Please dont contact me for last price I can jailbreak and install Europe Tomtom if requested Hi I have a mint condition just like new has only been Used few times just to check everything works fine It also comes with screen protector put on the screen Only on orange & t-mobile but u can get it unlocked for a small few At your local retail shops I will swop for the following handsets Samsung s2 prefer white but black will do just fine Blackberry bold 9790 Blackberry bold 9900 Has to be unlocked or on O2 or vodaphone network only In mint condition and complete in box Thanks for looking if u have any question please let me know: i have 10x Brand new Iphone 4s White 16GB Box never been opened. Sim Free Fixed price no offers and time wasters please. more Info by email Only PayPal and Royal Mail 1Class i have iphone 4s white 32 gb no longer have use for it my work just supplied me with same phone so im selling my 1 bargain great conditioo time wasters 150 ono

0 comments:

Post a Comment