Friday 31 August 2012

Swap for a iphone 3gs/iphone 4! !

I have a Blackberry Curve 9360 or a blackberry torch 9810! I would like to swap one of these for a iphone 4(or iphone 3gs).. Contact me on 07714190960 if u have anymore details hello, i need a blackberry bold either 9700,9780,9790 or 9900, if you have any for sale (must be fully working) then email me and ill get back to you shortly. I am looking to swap or sell my iPhone 16 fb good condition will sell for no less that 250 told the phones worth 290 because of condition text me me 07594494482 w.h.y.g 260 Ono This phone is Brand New still with all the original plastic coverings on it. It is currently locked to the Orange network but can be unlocked to work any network worldwide via orange for 20.00. I only have the phone for sale so there is no box or accessories, i can also email you pics if required so grab yourself a bargain! The phone has not been activated yet so as soon as it is activated your 12 months Apple warranty will start. Please call me if you have any questions as i am more than willing to help. P.S. No Withheld Numbers, Thanks Here is my boxed blackberry 8520 curve purple mobile phone. it comes compete with box & charger. the phone itself is locked to o2 network but it can be unlocked easily. cosmetically the phone is in a very good condition with a few minor scratches. Selling due to upgrading to a contract phone. 75 ono

0 comments:

Post a Comment