Thursday 23 August 2012

Mint Condition iphone 4s 16gb in white SIM FREE!!! +

Here I have is my iphone 4s 16gb in white and mint condition for sale. Its open to all networks. Comes with usb cable only as the charger broke and the box was thrown away. Still under warranty until march 2013. Buyer must personally collect the phone from bolton. Selling it because I use samsung galaxy note, therefore I no longer need the 4s. For further details contact me on 07900190006 No swaps please. I will not post the item and I will Not respond to silly offers. Cheers IPHONE REQUIRED. * * * IMMEDIATE CASH PAYMENT/COLLECTION TODAY * * * Up to 400 paid for the right phone today. For sale black 16gb iphone 4 in original box with instructions, mains charger, usb data cable & headphones. Screen in good condition, few light pocket marks on the back as normal, selling as i prefer my htc sensation xe, this has been used on orange network so unsure if works on others though can be cheaply unlocked. 250 Hi if u have iPhone 4s block uk no signal ,no service I pay u 200 for iPhone 4s . Ring me or text on my number? 07795677888 Huddersfield hd4 Vertu mobile phone for sale. This is a repluca of the original phone, it does not take duel sim like chinese replucas. Inbox me for more information. Open to offers

0 comments:

Post a Comment