Thursday 23 August 2012

I-PHONE 3G S (8G) BARGAIN -

I AM SELLING MY I PHONE 3! ITS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION.NO CRAKS AT ALL JUST GOT A NEW PHONE SO MY OLD IPHONE HAS TO GO .COMES WITH CHARGER AND BOX A GREAT PHONE TO HAVE CANT BE MISSED AT THIS PRICE .90 O.N.O THX IPHONE 4S WHITE 16GB MINT CONDITION BOXED WITH ALL CONTENTS. LOOKS BRAND NEW HAS SCREEN PROTECTOR ON, NO MARKS OR SCRATCHES LOOKING TO SWAP FOR AN IPHONE 4 ON ORANGE OR UNLOCKED PLUS 100 CASH MY WAY. OR WILL SELL FOR 350 TEXT FOR A QUICK REPLY Hi selling my brand new Samsung galaxy new been used still in box with everything in box looking for 400 Ono Tell me your offer but something reasonable please Selling my Dell Streak (Dell Mini 5) On O2 network In good condition Rare phone, hard to find! Android 5 inch smartphone/tablet Boxed with headphones, charger, case, manuals etc 07714534557 - 140 Collection from Selby, can deliver to Leeds Thanks Hi I hav Blackberry bold 9780 white for sale very good condition only set and charger and 2gb micro sd card. Even has this sticker on the back cover as shown in the pic. final price Goin Cheap as I need cash

0 comments:

Post a Comment