Friday 31 August 2012

Faulty iphone 4s white +

faulty as the phone keeps saying searching orange/tmobile white 16gb warrenty remaining pay as u go verified not blocked on checkmed not a contract phone everything works as it should 07778977727 Hi Everybody, For sale an Apple iphone 4 16gb in white on ORANGE ! Phone is in all round Excellent used condition as it is less than a year old, is on Orange but easily unlocked if you wish. Also the glass back panel has a tiny crack but are an easy replacement on ebay!! Will come with UBS charger sadly no headphones also the phone has been restored ready for a new owner :) Please only call if you are geniunly intrested IPHONE BACK MIRROR FOR SALE COLOUR : GOLD PERFECT LOOKING NO TIME WASTING 5 ONO NO OFFER Hello, I am hoping to sell the Iphone I got in an upgrade as I am using an android. Its a new phone (seal packed) and I can go drop it at your place if you are in Oxfordshire. Please do e-mail me or drop in a text at 07738735264 if you are interested. Thanks, Bikram **NEED QUICK SALE** Hi all, For sale i have my very hardly used iPhone 4. It literally doesnt have any scratches on it what so ever. I have been travelling for 2 years came back and am due an upgrade so its hardly been used at all. I use it on orange, but my partners vodafone sim works in it

0 comments:

Post a Comment