Friday 31 August 2012

SAMSUNG GALAXY 3 [ WHITE ] .

PHONE IS ON T-MOBILE NEWORK ITS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION ....... IF YOU NEED PICTURES I AM HAPPY TO SEND THEM VIA EMAIL OR TEXT MESSAGE. I HAVE BOX CHARGER UNUSED HEADPHONES AND INSTRUCTIONS NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE This is an ad for a Used Blackberry Bold 9650 phone unlocked. It does not come with a charger cable, it just comes as the phone. I am selling it for a flat price of 110 so please do not try to negotiate as I have buyers for 105 however I need 110 Feel free to call/text me or email me using my contact details provided. Thanks for reading my ad WILL ONLY ACCEPT FACE TO FACE TRANSACTION Here i have my apple iphone 4s 32GB which is factory unlocked to all network, had the phone when first it came out but kept very well still in mint condition, for more info call or text me on: 07926591805 For sale IPHONE 4S 16GB Black. Brand new. With the box and all the accesseries. NEVER USED. 390.00 FACTORY UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS. With full Apple warranty. I ALSO HAVE IPHONE 4S BLACK 32GB BRAND NEW WITH FULL WARRANTY, FACTORY UNLOCK. 420.00 ANY ONE INTERESTED CALL OR TEXT ME ON 07766741042 - MOHAMED Kindly note: Blocked, Unknown, Private or Withheld numbers are not answered! Here is my boxed blackberry 8520 curve purple mobile phone. it comes compete with box & charger. the phone itself is locked to o2 network but it can be unlocked easily. cosmetically the phone is in a very good condition with a few minor scratches. Selling due to upgrading to a contract

0 comments:

Post a Comment