Sunday 26 August 2012

Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 New WHITE Unlocked !

Designed for humans and inspired by nature, the Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 cell phone sees, listens, and responds to your requirements. A front-facing camera on this Samsung Galaxy S phone works with the Smart Stay feature to adjust the brightness, staying on till you are done with browsing or reading. Sharing content with other S III users is as simple as touching the backs of two Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 cell phones. Enjoy multitasking with the Pop up Play feature of this 16 GB Samsung Galaxy S that lets you chat with friends, watch HD videos, and surf the web simultaneously. With the Smart Alert feature, this unlocked smartphone alerts you of any missed calls or text messages received in your absence. Furthermore, you can answer a call or reject it, snooze the alarm, and do lots more by simply giving out voice commands to this Samsung Galaxy S smartphone. Runing on the Android 4.0 OS, this marble white phone enables you to truly enjoy various applications on its wide 4.8-inch HD super AMOLED touch Brand new unused Iphone 4s 16gb. Was an upgrade however I bought a 32gb instead. Comes with charger and earphones. Currently on Vodaphone but can unlock it at no extra charge. Next day delivery 335ono Jonathan: 07792071122 (Text) Hi there I have here for sale my blackberry bold 9780, it is in GREAT condition and is JUST 1 year old (In August) I am only selling due to my husband finally convincing me to turn to the dark side and become....AN IPHONE USER *dramatic gasp* My phone comes with, box, charger, data cable and disc. It is also unlocked to any network, but is originally 3 settings. I am looking for 130 ono Call, text or email for more info! Blackberry curve 9300 for sale. The phone was purchased on the 1/3/2012 oetwork orange. In great condi

0 comments:

Post a Comment