Monday 27 August 2012

Nokia Lumia 800 Magenta NEW!! Vodafone Network !

Nokia Lumia 800 in magenta on vodafone network. New in original box with charger, headphones, magenta Nokia rubber case, manual. I will include another brand new pink leather/faux leather flip case as well. Sim not included Genuine reason for sale - I got this phone on contract with vodafone (but it can be unlocked to any network). I have only ever switched it on and messed about with it for about 30 mins when i got it, but decided its too complicated for me and i really like my old phone so am still using that. I have used the charger a few times on my old phone, but its still perfect condition. If interested please call Sian on 07825 109588 180 ono Cash on collection please BRAND NEW STILL SEALED. UNWANTED BIRTHDAY PRESENT AS I HAVE A PERFECTLY GOOD IPHONE 4 ALREADY. QUICK SALE SO CALL ME ON 07535 046 806 THANKS DOMINIC USED BUT IN NEARLY NEW CONDITION. VERY LIGHT SIGNS ON THE EDGE . SCREEN IS IN GOOD CONDITION WITHOUT ANY MARKS. THE PHONE IS 100% FUNCTIONAL. The phone is LOCKED TO T MOBILE AND VIRGIN. WILL COME WITH - BATTERY WALL CHARGER, USB CABLE MANUAL + A BRAND NEW LEATHER CARRY CASE. hi for sale is a apple iphone 4s white 16gig brand new that i am selling for a friend phone is brand new so no scratches or marks any questions ring lee on 07936027279 1month old Iphone 4s open all networks in good condition comes with all accessories 400 or nearest offer still under warranty you can collect from me in person

0 comments:

Post a Comment