Sunday 19 August 2012

Samsumg galexy s need gone tonight !! !

have a samsung galexy s for sale lookin to sell it for 100 ono needs to be gone by tonight phones in perfect condition few lights scuffs its on t-mobile/orange spare battery earphones charger phone me or text me anytime can deliver at cost of fuel Bargaiokia luna 8800, IT IN BLACK AND FRONT IS ALL ORIGINAL BLACK GLASS NOKIA LUNA 8800 THIS IS THE REAL THING PIAD 500.00 BACK IN 2007 ANY NETWORK MINT CONDITION ETC.. ANY 1 INTERESTED PLEASE CALL 07540156773 Iphone 4s white 16gb brand new replacement from apple store manchester It still has the protective film on front and back literally never been used!!! Only aftermarket charger! This is my iphone 4s 16gb in white the phone is locked to orange and in pristine condition with not a single scratch on the phone ÂÂ340 no offers no scammers no posting to your sister/brother/cousin/uncle who is the king of nigeria i can smell a scammer from miles away SO DONT EVEN TRY!! Cash on collection only no paypal western union ect face to face deals only!! I am based iorthern moor south manchester, like i said phone is pristine condition first to see will buy text me on 07774086051 cheers Dan. I have an IPhone 4 16gb which is no lionger required as I have upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S2. The iphone is in very good condition with screen protector and it has a protective case. I have moved here to Telford so cant find the Box and wall charger. The phone will come with IPHONE 4 16GB which is locked to the O2 network Case USB Charger Cable Thanks &

0 comments:

Post a Comment