Monday 23 July 2012

Blackberry 8520 curve white *

white blackberry curve 8520 in ok condition screeot cracked but pink line underneath it selling just for a bit of money towards a new one easily fixed the screen and cheap open to offers thanks hi i would like to swap my galaxy ace for s2 plus 50 pounds. my phone is in mint condition and comes whith black and white back charger and manual etc. the s2 must be in similiar condition. i would also sell it for 100 pounds ono PLEASE TEXT OR EMAIL AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP thanks Immaculate & fully working Blackberry Bold 9700. It was unlocked by vodafone (cost 20). No scratches! Comes with 2gb microSD card, blackberry charging dock accessory, original box with cd and all instruction manuals, usb cable, 1 charger, original headphones and original pocket. I am selling my iphone 3gs phone coz I have got the new one. its in good working order with some scraches on it. the power button top shell is missing but perfectley working. Blackberry 9900 Bold Unlocked To Any Network I have the box and everything that comes with the phone new it is about a month or two old, excellent condition always had a screen protector on the screen, selling due too want I iphone so its up for grabs make me an offer no silly offers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment