Friday 27 July 2012

Nokia X6 Mobile Phone .

Nokia X6 Mobile Phone With charger / USB cable 50 Tony 07815 761524 Penilee Collection only Good condition blackberry bold 9700 no scratches on screen, back or front just slight light scratches by the lock key and generel wear and tear perfectly working no charger as i use the other charger with my other blackberry I am looking for 150 pound and another phone so tell me what fone you would give me thanks my fone is only 5weeks old in good working order and fully boxed with everything. email me or give me a text thanks Samsung Galaxy S2 white new condtjoot a single mark on it its take any sim unloked with box and everything still got receipt as well i take nearest offfer phone or text may swap for iPhone 4s Cheap Blackberry Bold 9000 faceplate and battery - almost new condition and barely used. Only 5 for both! If interested, please text Tracy at 0787 2926 468.

0 comments:

Post a Comment