Saturday 28 July 2012

HTC Wildfire S Unlocked Like New! +

For sale Htc Wildfire S like new with case and charger Andriod 2.3 Can Be Updated Very Fast Phone the conditon is like new no scratches 70 Call/Text For More Info Thanks Brand new HTC Desire still in the box. Comes with Battery, Charger, Headset, USB Cable and MicroSD Card (memory card). This phone is totally new and locked to Orange. It is very easy to unlock it and you can do practically anything on the phone - Skype, messenger and massive amount of memory/space for music downloads. You can even save your documents on it. No time wasters please Collection only In excellent condition as its had a screen protector and case on from new. On the t-mobile/orange network. Comes with everything including unused apple headphones and a case. the screen protector could do with being replaced but you can get a pack in the pound shop. I would like to swap for a galaxy note or other big screen modern phone as my eyesight is not what it used to be... Dont ask if you want money as well as I dont have any to spare! If you want a straight swap then get in touch my phone, txt or email. I would also consider a swap for an older phone together with a tablet such as the hp touchpad. Thanks for looking. Hi I have a Blackberry Curve 9320 on Vodafone that has been unlocked so it will work with any network. Its in as new condition with all accessories and the box I also have a black case for it too. It has just under 12 months warranty as was only recently bought and used for a couple days. Am selling it for 120 sorry no offers. I will only take cash on collection. I will only reply though Gumtree. Thanks for looking. I am selling a brand new unopened Samsung Galaxy S3 phone, which I got with my

0 comments:

Post a Comment