Monday 23 July 2012

Iphone 4 16gb in white - blocked/not working ?

Here we have my iphone 4 in white which is a 16gb i lost this phone almost 6 months ago and gave up getting it back and bought a new iphone it was returned to me yesterday by the police but it was blocked when i lost it just the phone for sale as i am using the charger for my new phone this is a 100% genuine phone and not stolen, proof of who i am and a written/signed recipt can be given Used just one month,brand new condition,original screen plastic cover stilll on,spare blue back cover+phone cover with screen protector,Vodafone sim card free (may some credit still be on)...07916914145 Galaxy note 16GB white. Used 8 weeks. Unlocked sim free. Bought while on holiday to China now have bought an iPhone 4S. Receipt box etc available. Only thing missing is the stylus. WIth leather case free. Contact Jed 07595268215 I have Two apple i phones with new chargers each in 240 and both in 470 altogether..both are in very good and excellent condition.sale invoice will be provided.please email or call me,do not TAX me.Phones will be sold on only cash payment at my residence only. I have a brand new iphone 4s factory sealed and factory unlocked to all networks I will not post anywhere and no timewasters or mess arounds. I can deliver in leicester. For more information call or text me on 07866199301 and i will respond as soon as i can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment