Monday 30 July 2012

Blackberry Curve 8520 Purple Unlocked ?

For sale I have a Blackberry Curve 8520 in Purple. The phone is also unlocked. Phones comes with charger (Not original charger but works fine) Text on 07877792914. Please say what item you are texting about as I have a few different items for sale. Thanks Dan. Hi all I am selling my phone contract - about 8 months left on it - i pay around 5 a month. i hardly use it - had it for about 3/4 months and 0 minutes and txt used. You have 500 mins and 900 txt with unlinited internet. All you got to do is transfer the ownership and its yours. i have a blackberry bold 9780 for sale it is brand new and never been used i am looking for around 120 for it but open to offers as well i would even swap for an iphone 3/3gs contact me on (david)07769295246 I have a brand new HTC desire C with beats audio , got phone as upgrade 7 days ago and used it for a day , but would prefere a samsung galaxy s2 or 3 hence reason for sale, the phone is on the vodafone network, i would be prepared to swop for a galaxy s2 or galaxy ace. if intrested ring or email me. Brand new from the Apple shop (700) iPhone 4s 64GB Black Unlocked to all networks Comes with original box and charger, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment