Wednesday 25 July 2012

Iphone 4s, 16 gigs, black, 3 weeks old, simfree, or SWAP for anything *

iPhone 4s, 16gig, black, 3weeks old, over 11month warranty, simfree, or SWAP for pc tower OR ANYTHING Use any sim card.got 11month warranty left , In mint condition. When you buy the iPhone 4s, I will ring up apple and get the warranty transferred into your name. Might swap for a good computer tower and screen and some cash. or swap for anything in mind.anything considered. this iphone 4s is in mint condition, no marks, and come with a case i brought for 19.99 Or make me a sensible offer. Hi I am selling an iphone 4 8gb with box charger and headphones the phone is in very good condition and it has 8 months warranty remaining I am selling as I have an iphone 4s now If you have any questions please call me on 07872959840 HTC Wildfire S is a brilliant phone and has many great features such as 5 megamixel camera and many more. Its unlocked to any sim any network. Comes with Charger, headphones and USB Cable. Very Good Condition. Black iPhone 4 32gb no box, but comes with charger pay as you go just orange Selling due to upgrade BARGAIN ! PLEASE NO SWAPS I AM NOT INTERESTED CASH COLLECTION For more details please contact after 4pm on my mobile number: 07800553424 Well come to my sale for this new HTC One X the most amazing phone ever. the phone is in excellent condition I only used for a couple of weeks. Still have all the box Charger Hands Free Kit. The phone is open to all networks and has no faults. NO SWAP,SALE ONLY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment