Wednesday 25 July 2012

Samsung Galaxy S3 Brand New Blue Sim Free .

Samsung Galaxy S3 Brand New Blue Sim Free Quad core cpu super fast speed 8M pixel camera HD video recording 16GB memory Best phone on the market ipod touch jailbroken with all the latest games and updated to the lastest version to allow features like i message and skype. also comes with a hard back stand case. open to offers ring only thanks Im selling a used Samsung GALAXY Nexus GT-I9250 - 16 GB - Black unlocked in good condition cant find the chargers but its fully charged they are normaly 300 on ebay grab a bargain or may be swap try me no time wasters please ive got a workin blackberry 9300 curve on 02 network one problem is u need to fix the chargerin port but stil as power in the phone so u can see it fully workin be4 u take it off my hands!!!!!! REST OF THE PHONE IS WORKIN 101% SELLIN FOR 60 OR WILL SWAP SOMETHINK GD RING OR TXT ME PLZ ON 07835153036 hi there, i have just bought this phone, i have a receipt which purchased from Carephonewarehouse store and Phone is Factory Unlocked, Receipt can prest. Samsung Galaxy S3 phone is used for a week, now I have relaize I am the iPhone guy, so selling this phone. Phone is still new, it is coming in the original packaging, with box, charger cable, headphone and booklet. I am throwing free body cases and screen protectors. let me know if you are interested. Only Serious buyer please, I will only reply to thos

0 comments:

Post a Comment