Tuesday 24 July 2012

Sony Ericsson C903 Mobile Phone 5 Megapixel Camera -

Up for sale is my Sony Ericsson C903 Mobile Phone, in good condition and in perfect working order on 3. 5 Megapixel camera HTC Desire for sale. Great condition, just over a year old. Everything in box with free red jelly case. Locked to T-mobile but can easily be unlocked - I can do this for you before you take the phone. More pics if needed brought off some on here last week now its blocked 100 no refunds they claimed on insurance comes with box email me no time wasters or scammers I have a brand new I phone 4s in white, it is an unwanted upgrade. We have 2 I phones in the house and they are amazing phones. can collect or I can post this will be recorded delivery. Today my iphone was taken to the apple store because i was have having problems with it and due to it being under apple care warranty it was replaced with a brand new one. locked to 3 however can be unlocked at most phone shops for as little as 5 Brand new out of the apple shop in regent street today unfortunately apple did not give me a box however i do have the charger and usb. 16gb Iphone 4s, White with factory stickers on phone Still under apple care warranty 320 no offers call ali on : 07594551606 Cash on collection or can meet at leytonstone station

0 comments:

Post a Comment