Monday 23 July 2012

IPhone 4 - 8GB - Top condition - Unlocked - Black - Swap ideally. ?

I would like to swap this for a HTC One X or a Samsung galaxy Note. The iPhone is black, 8GB, unlocked to any network. Include a spare screen protector, the hard aluminium case, comes all boxed with original accessories. (case pictured) It is a full network unlock done by the 3Network over the phone, and it cost me money to do it. I have installed Siri on the phone... just like on the iphone 4s. I can leave this on if you wish, but I can also take it off, its your preference. I would only accept cash if it was enough for me to go and buy a Samsung galaxy Note. samsung chat on virgietwork fully workin just phone and date cable only 30 quid NO OFFERS OR SWAP ME FOR SOMETHINK GD ??? RING OR TXT ME PLZ ON 07835153036 Samsung Galaxy s2 for sale. Used by my wife for about 6 months and now she wants a new one. Been well looked after, has not scratches or cracks what so ever. Protective skin on front and at the back. Comes complete with the box, earphone, charger and use cable. I have receipt from Carphonewarehouse and the phone has about 5-6 months warranty left but not sure if the ownership could be transfered. Will not ship abroad. May deliver for a small charge. Thanks Jibran Samsung Galaxy Portal Unlocked recently to any network. This has been a fantastic phone and is still in great condition and working perfectl. Please call or text me for any questions. Andy Samsung gala

0 comments:

Post a Comment