Tuesday 24 July 2012

Blackberry Curve 8520 CHROME SILVER Mint condition LIMITED EDITION .

Blackberry Curve 8520 - CHROME SILVER Used - mint conditioo scratches or dents on case unlocked comes with 2gb memory card LOOKING FOR SWAP ANY PHONE OR CASH ... OR GOLD , ETC I am selling my iPhone 4s 16GB in black as I originally wanted the white handset which I now have. It is just 4 weeks old and in pristine condition. The phone was originally bought for 500 so your getting a bargain! If you have any questions, drop me a text and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks, Amber HTC Desire for sale. Great condition, just over a year old. Everything in box with free red jelly case. Locked to T-mobile but can easily be unlocked - I can do this for you before you take the phone. More pics if needed Iphone 3G black I have been using this iphone for 3 years. The phone does not switch on or charge. you can fix it as the screen of the iphone is like brand new. You can fix it if you know how to. good for Spares and Repairs for iPhone 3g or 3gs. 50.00 07738237004 iPhone 4s, 16gig, black, 3weeks old, over 11month warranty, simfree Use any sim card. got 11month warranty left In mint condition. When you buy the iPhone 4s, I will ring up apple and get the warranty transferred into your name. Phone was brought me, reason for sale I need cash to renew my car insurance this iphone 4s is in mint condition, no marks Telephone 01159586483

0 comments:

Post a Comment