Monday 23 July 2012

BLACKBERRY BOLD 9780 BRAND NEW ONE WEEK OLD JUST UNLOCKED BOXED +

HI SELLING BLACKBERRY BOLD 9780 BRAND NEW.SEE PICTURES.COMES WITH EVERYTHING.NEVER USED IT.I JUST USED IT FOR A WEEK.I DONT LIKE BLACKBERRYS SO SELLIN IT. HERE I M SELLING MY SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 PHONE IN VERY VERY GOOD CONDITION. . ITS UNLOCKED TO ANY NETWORK COMING WITH BOX AND ACCESSORIES AND EXTRA SCREEN PROTECTER. IN VERY GOOD WORKING ORDER I have a significant collection of 2010-2012 boards: Lib Tech travis rice pro c2btx 2011 Burton Custom 2011 Stepchild corporate 2011 Burton Hero 2012 Burton Vapour 2010 - got to be an fing sweet phone to swap for this! Never Summer SL-R 2010 I am looking for a good smartphone, (Galaxy S3/ iphone 4 / NXT One X) Simple swap - board for phone. Please contact me the phone number provided or by e-mail for more details on the boards. For sale is a samsung galaxy s3 as new in the box comes on the o2 network but can be unlocked. Used for not even an hour immaculate condition as new with all accessories. 390 no offers no part exchange going for 450 on ebay First come first serve I have a unwanted Iphone 4s 16GB here, no need for it myself, not really been used much just been sitting on side, its been restored to factory settings etc and your welcome to view etc before you buy if you like. and its on vodafone. call or text me on 07772121039 for more info

0 comments:

Post a Comment