Sunday 15 July 2012

Blackberry 9900 Bold Unlocked ?

Blackberry Bold 9900 Like New Always Had Screen Protector Every Thing From New Box, Charger ect Sell or Swap Make Me An Offer ANOTHER UNBEATABLE BARGAIN FROM PRICECUTTER! 7" ALLWINNER CAPACITATIVE SCREEN ULTRA SLIM AND PORTABLE WIFI 3G ANDROID 8GB 512MB AND VERY FAST 1.5 GHZ PROCESSOR.ITEM CAN BE DELIVERED IN GREATER MANCHESTER FOR ONLY 3. i am selling my brand new unwanted upgrad from orange. still new in the box never been used before. its blue coulor and 16gb. in london se12 where i leave. just larry on 07527911784. Hi here I am selling my iphone4 16gb. Phone is in great condition and is sold with box and required leads. I will reset as of it was new. Sorry there is any pics added at the moment as I am using this phone to do this ad. Pics can be sent via text or e-mail upon request. Feel free to call, text or e-mail regarding ad. Thank you I HAVE A BLACKBERRY BOLD 9700 FOR SALE WHICH IS FACTORY UNLOCKED GOOD CONDITION COMES WITH ORIGINAL BOX AND ALL ACCESSORIES IT ALSO COMES WITH 2 CASES FOR MORE INFO FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT ME ON 07400830334

0 comments:

Post a Comment